Exporting an MP4
Exporting an MP4 is a common task in video editing. MP4 is a popular video format that is widely supported by many devices and platforms. Here are the steps to export an MP4 from a video editing app:
- Open the video editing app and load the project you want to export as an MP4.
- Go to the Export or Render menu. This may be located under the File or Export tab, depending on the app.
- Select the MP4 format from the list of available formats. You may need to choose the resolution, bitrate, and other settings depending on your needs.
- Choose the destination folder where you want to save the exported MP4 file.
- Click the Export or Render button to start the process. This may take some time depending on the length and complexity of your project.
- Once the export is complete, you can find the MP4 file in the destination folder you selected.
Here’s an example of how to export an MP4 from Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Open the project you want to export in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Go to File > Export > Media to open the Export Settings window.
- Select the H.264 format from the Format dropdown menu.
- Choose the resolution, bitrate, and other settings as needed.
- Click the Export button to start the process.